Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Look who the wind blew in...


Does anyone still remember this post?

http://tales-from-wonderlandia.blogspot.com/2009/08/still-waiting.html

Yes I know it's a little overdue but I am pleased to finally present Veronica – in all her Polychromo splendour!

Now she certainly did take a long time to come to life but I think she was well worth the wait. I am so pleased to have captured almost every detail as it is in my memory – except of course it was very hard to show all the dust and debris that had been whipped up into the air, making me wonder if I shouldn’t be wearing some sort of mask to avoid ingesting foreign objects...

Veronica will be available at Wonderlandia’s Etsy store from 1st March to celebrate the arrival of Autumn, or at least commiserate the departure of Summer... (for me it’s the latter).

Let me know what you think!

Manda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment