Thursday, May 13, 2010

Crafting like crazy!!!! (SNEAK PEEK)

I've been a little light on the blogging front lately as I have been creating up a storm so I thought I would do a big blog with a sneak peek of some of the cool stuff I've been making - let me know what you think....

NEW DOLLS!!!!

Yay! I have some brand new Wonderlandian friends waiting to be adopted! These art dolls are all one-offs made by me and range in price from $45-$55 AUD. To meet any of these darlings come along to our Coffs Harbour Market this weekend or our Cronulla Allie's Attic Market the following Saturday...





I am in the process of creating a custom doll for a little girls named Lily's 4th birthday - it's so adorable it has a pink sparkly tutu that I just love so much I might make it in adult size - I'll post up a pic as soon as I am done!


DON'T EAT ME...

Le Wonderlandian Patisserie Treats.... bon appetit!!! I have been loving the polymer clay of late, it's just so fun creating little deserts I can wear, in Wonderlandia the deserts are always plentiful and simply divine I am going to have to get some recipies to share with you all - I try not too cook too many deserts at home as I find my gluttony is obscene - but when travelling I tend to let my guard down, which usually leads to having to let the waistband out on my pants...


RED WOOLLEN TREES WITH SPOTTY LEAVES?

Only in Wonderlandia of course...


No comments:

Post a Comment